Become A Member
Annual Membership Fee - K100 • Monthly Admin Fee - K30/Month • Minimum Monthly Savings - K100 or more • Get a loan twice your savings up to K3,000 • Minimum 5 shares or more at K100/share
Annual Membership Fee - K500 • Monthly Admin Fee - K50/month • Minimum Monthly Savings - K100 or more • Get a loan twice your savings up toK10,000 • Minimum 10 shares or more at K500/share
Annual Membership Fee - K500 • Monthly Admin Fee - K100/month • Minimum Monthly savings - K500 or More. • Get a loan twice your savings up to K20,000 • Minimum 10 or more shares at K500/share
Annual Membership Fee - K1,000 • Monthly Admin Fee - K100/month • Minimum Monthly Savings - K1,000 or More. • Get a loan twice your savings up to K50,000 • Minimum 10 or more shares at K1,000/share
How do I become a member?
- Must be an NRC Holder and 18 years of age
- Provide shavah with a copy of NRC and 2 passport sized photos
- From our list of membership categories, select a category that suits you. (Members are allowed to have more than 1 membership).
- Now pay your annual membership fee, buy shares, and start saving.
- Principles guiding SACCO should be removed
- Membership application statement – remove
- Diagram next to benefits, either remove or use a different one
The following persons, institutions or groups are eligible for membership:
- Private Sector
- Government Ministries, Agencies or Parastatals
- Organized groups e.g. youth groups, women groups etc
Principles guiding Shavah SACCO
Shavah SACCO membership shall continue to be guided by the following co-operative principles:
- Voluntary and Open Membership
- Democratic Member Control
- Members’ Economic Participation
- Autonomy and Independence
- Education, Training, and Information
- Cooperation Among Cooperatives
- Concern for Community
Application for membership is on a prescribed application form which should be filled and forwarded to the Office for consideration. Members whose applications are successful are sent an acknowledgement and advised on payments.
Each applicant shall pay a one-off membership fee which is non-refundable depending on the account that is suitable to their needs.
- Access to loans of up to K50,000 based on Shares/deposits
- Enjoy attractive interest of 6.5% monthly
- Enjoy attractive dividends on Shares
- Get an excellent avenue to save for your retirement
- Enjoy continuous loan processing
- Be a share holder of a fast growing SACCO